1. Introducing the Arduino UNO Easy Shield board
Arduino UNO Easy Shield is an extended board for Arduino UNO and Arduino-compatible boards. The product supports 2 ATCBus sockets that allow users to connect the Easy Board with Arduino UNO quickly and easily to perform applications such as GSM, GPS, Wifi, Bluetooth, etc. In addition, board support "Switch" allows the program to load Arduino without removing the board mounted on the shield. Also, with the same size as the Arduino UNO, handy data output, the Arduino UNO Easy Shield brings subtle inspiration when combined with the Arduino and Easy Board.
2. Design diagram of Arduino UNO Easy Shield
3. Features of Arduino UNO Easy Shield
- Arduino UNO Easy Shield is power supply from Arduino UNO board power pins.
- On the Arduino UNO Easy Shield is integrated AMS1117-3.3 IC stabilized 3.3V voltage from the Vin input voltage and can raise the current load for this voltage up to 1A to help Arduino board perform some applications need high current at 3.3V logic.
- Product supports 2 ATCBus socket with functional pins such as: UART, SPI, I2C, I / O, ... optimize all Arduino board resources.
The product integrates a "Switch" between program loading mode for Atmega128 microcontroller on Arduino and UART mode.
- When you need to load the program for the Arduino, the user switches the "Switch" to the position 1 (PROG).
- When you need to use Arduino's UART pins to run the application, the user switches the "Switch" to position 2 (UART).
With the Arduino UNO Easy Shield you can connect the Arduino UNO to all your Easy boards to make applications such as GSM, GPS, Wifi, Bluetooth, etc.
4. Dimension of Arduino UNO Easy Shield
5. Demo application