1. CR95HF Easy Overview
CR95HF Easy is a RFID application development board designed and manufactured by AT-COM that allows users to add their RFID applications. Board integrated transceiver chip CR95HF 13.56MHz frequency and antenna design directly on the PCB, supports ISO / IEC 14443 Type A / B, ISO / IEC 15693 and ISO / IEC 18092. CR95HF Easy communication with Microcontrollers through UART interface (TXD, RXD) and SPI interface (MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS) on the ATCBus header. The board is designed with a 3.3V power supply, with a power LED, operating with a RFID tag or a 13.56MHz identity card. Ideal for protection or tracking systems that need RFID support. CR95HF Easy offers an entirely new design style, experience the great "Plug and Play" feature with AT-COM's Easy Boards.
2. Design diagram of CR95HF Easy
3. Features of CR95HF Easy
- CR95HF-VMD5T chip operates at a voltage range of 2.7-5.5V. With CR95HF Easy product, the chip is designed to run at 3.3V voltage. Power supply for the board is provided from the pins 3V3, GND on the ATCBus header.
- The board supports ISO / IEC 14443 type A / B, ISO / IEC 15693 and ISO / IEC 18092.
- Antennas are designed directly on the PCB, stable transceiver capacity,
- For the tags according to ISO/IEC 14443, the actual tags identification distance is 3 cm.
- For the tags according to ISO/IEC15693, the actual tags identification distance is 4.5 cm.
- The board supports serial communication through UART interface (TXD, RXD) or SPI interface (SDI, SDO, CLK, CS), users can select by welding 3 pins select on the board as follows:
- Location A: choose to communicate via SPI (default position when produced).
- Location B: choose to communicate via UART.
- CR95HF Easy can be combined with other Easy boards that implement RFID applications and solutions:
- Managing employees into the office.
- Driver management in the transport, taxi, combined with vehicle cruise control.
- Managing pupils, students in schools.
- Managing materials, components in stock.
- Sales manager, instead of barcode scanning tool.
- In addition, other applications users can contact AT-COM for advice and design assistance.
4. Dimension of CR95HF Easy
5. Demo application
Read code and RFID tag data according to ISO / IEC 15693 for UART output and LCD display using ARM microcontroller