This statement of privacy explains ATCKIT’s data collection through our website and related services and products (hereafter the “Website”) and the use of such data, so please read the entire Statement. Use of ATCKIT’s Website indicates a Website user’s acceptance of this statement.
ATCKIT collects identifiable information which is specifically and voluntarily provided by users to Website. In addition, ATCKIT may combine information collected through means when user access and/or use (hereafter “use”) Website such as cookies or third-party analytics tools with information maintained by ATCKIT. ATCKIT may collect certain identifiable information, such as name, job title, and company name, address, email address, telephone from website users.
All information that we collect about a user is defined as “data.”
The following list, which is not meant to be exhaustive, provides examples of when we obtain data and the type of data obtained:
- When establishing and maintaining a user account, which may result in our obtaining certain personally identifiable information like user name, email address, other registration and profile information;
- When establishing and maintaining user purchases, which may result in our obtaining user credit card information; billing, shipment information; and other financial records;
- When customizing the content users see, use as part of Website, which may result in our obtaining, with user permission, access to user information in or through other third party services;
- When providing user access to, and use of, Website through a personal computer or other device, which may result in our obtaining the following automatically recorded information: (1) user IP address, (2) the address of the web page visited before user came to Website, (3) user browser type and settings, (4) the date and time of any request user makes to Website, (5) how user used Website during user’s visit, (6) user type of personal computer or other device, (7) the operating system and other software on a user’s personal computer or other device, (8) the settings on a user’s personal computer or other device, (9) a user’s geo-coordinates and other location data and geo-targeting data, and (10) other information provided by tracking technologies, such as cookies (as described in more detail below);
- When user participates in any survey, event, or promotion by or through Website, which may result in our obtaining user’s name, email address, and other registration and profile information.
Use of data
When a user provides Information to us, we use it for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection (or as obvious from the context of collection). Examples of the types of use are given in the ‘Data collection’ section above. We may also use your data to contact you with information about ATCKIT's business, services and events, and other information which may be of interest to you. We may use Identifiable Information (including user email addresses, phone numbers, and unique identifiers) to send user updates and promotional/advertising materials, including newsletters, relating to Website and the products and services of our affiliates or business partners or to otherwise target specific services or offers to user. If user wants to stop receiving promotional/advertising materials from us, then you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by contacting us as set out in the 'Unsubscribe' section below or through the unsubscribe link in our communication to you. ATCKIT may also use your data in order to administer and manage Website or communicate with you about Website.
Our websites do not collect or identifying information for dissemination or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes, or host mailings on behalf of third parties. If you would like to find out more about the different categories of information collected, please review the ‘Data collection’ section.
Cookies and log files
ATCKIT also uses Website analytics providers which may set cookies in your browser. Website activity information collected by these analytics providers may be combined with Information held by ATCKIT.
If you are concerned about cookies, most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. In most cases, you may refuse or delete one or more cookies and still access our websites, but Website functionality may be impaired. After you finish browsing our websites, you may delete Website cookies from your system if you wish.
In order to properly manage our website we also anonymously log information on our operational systems and identify categories of users by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are reported in the aggregate to our webmasters. This is to ensure that our website presents the best web experience for users and is an effective information resource.
Collected data by ATCKIT may be transferred or disclosed to third party contractors, subcontractors, subsidiaries for the purposes for which the user has submitted the information and for the administration of our system or Website and/or other internal, administrative purposes. Collected data may also be transferred to third party service providers of identity management, website hosting and management, data analysis, data backup, security and storage services. As a result, your data may be transferred outside the country where the user is located. By submitting information on ATCKIT's website, the user is providing explicit consent to the transfer of such data for the fulfillment of his or her voluntary requests or otherwise as set out in the 'Use of data' section.
It is ATCKIT's statement to disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- As required by applicable law, statute, rule, regulation or professional standard, or through subpoena, search warrant or other legal processes
- For regulatory compliance purposes
- When explicitly requested by a user
- When required to deliver publications or reference materials requested by a user
- When required to facilitate conferences or events hosted by a third party
- Or otherwise as set out in this statement.
Third party links
ATCKIT.com may link to other websites which do not operate under ATCKIT's privacy practices. When you link to other websites, ATCKIT's privacy practices no longer apply. We encourage users to review each Website's privacy statement before disclosing any identifiable information.
ATCKIT has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, there are always potential risks in sending information through any channel or retaining information on any storage device, and we cannot guarantee that communications between user and us or information stored on our resources, including Identifiable Information, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. We will not be held responsible (1) for any unauthorized access or illegal or unauthorized use of information, including Identifiable Information, or (2) if user information, including Identifiable Information, is accessed through unauthorized or improper use of user account or login information or due to user failure to secure user username, password, or customer ID.
ATCKIT may update this statement at any time by publishing an updated version here. You can access the most current version of this privacy statement at any time on Website.